Restless learner, multi-certified Information Security consultant with some 17 years experience in the IT Market, providing leadership and expertise in the governance of security management frameworks to support global IT organizations and network centers.
Currently own an IT firm doing MSP in Hartford, CT
Co-Founder of NESIT Hackerspace, in Meriden, CT, a federally recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Co-Founder of BHaF Security
Currently subcontracting doing pentesting/red-teaming for a few different companies
- Red Teaming, Blue Teaming, Vulnerability Management, DAST, Vulnerability Validation Compliance Audits, Penetration Testing, Configuration Assessment, Web Application Security, Password Auditing, Managing Phishing Exposure, Virtualization Security, Mobile Risk Management, Compromised User Credentials, PCI, HIPAA/HITECH, NERC, FISMA, USGCB, FDCC, NIST/SCAP, SANS Top 20, SOX, CIS
- Panelist DEFCON 23 - 2015
- Speaker BsidesCT - 2011/2014
- Contributor to Metasploit
- Offensive Security Certified Professional
(OSCP) License#: OS-101-04776
- Time Magazine Person of the Year 2006
- Dabble in embedded software and design, and programming in