Restless learner, multi-certified Information Security consultant with some 19 years experience in the IT/InfoSec Market, providing leadership and expertise in the governance of security management frameworks to support global IT organizations and network centers.
Currently employed as a Senior Security Consultant at a multinational Telecom company doing red team/network penetration testing
Ex owner of an IT/MSP firm in Hartford, CT
Ex Co-Founder of NESIT Hackerspace, in Meriden, CT, a federally recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Ex Co-Founder of BHaF Security
Ex Blackhat for hire.
- Red Teaming, Purple Teaming, Vulnerability Management, DAST, Vulnerability Validation Compliance Audits, Penetration Testing, Configuration Assessment, Web Application Security, Password Auditing, Managing Phishing Exposure, Virtualization Security, Mobile Risk Management, Compromised User Credentials, PCI, HIPAA/HITECH, NERC, FISMA, USGCB, FDCC, NIST/SCAP, SANS Top 20, SOX, CIS
- Panelist DEFCON 23 - 2015
Speaker Defcon 27 - 2019
- Speaker HushCon East - 2018
- Founder/Speaker BsidesCT - 2011-Present
- Former Contributor to Metasploit
- Offensive Security Certified Professional
(OSCP) License#: OS-101-04776
(CRT & CPSA) Credential ID 74305178
- Time Magazine Person of the Year 2006
- Proficient in embedded software and design, and programming:
MASM, Ruby, Perl
Python, PHP, C, C++