- Facebook Security Boss: Empathy, Inclusion Must Come to Security
- Hacking the Wind
- The Wild West of Security Post-Secondary Education
- Dark Reading News Desk Live at Black Hat USA 2017
- Facebook Offers $1 Million for New Security Defenses
- Windows SMB Zero Day to Be Disclosed During DEF CON
- Academia’s Role in Security Skills Gap Examined
- Novel Attack Tricks Servers to Cache, Expose Personal Data
- EternalBlue analysis
- MS17-010 update
Work in Progress, will update asap….
Using parts made from a Makerbot Replicator 2X 3D printer, some square metal rods, and a series of 5 peristaltic pumps. The project was based off a project called Bar Mixvah. The problem with the orginal is that you had to use a sluggish MongoDB database and a laptop in order to get it up and running. I wanted something that was self contained. Using an old Raspberry Pi with 256mb ram, I worked with a few guys from NESIT to redesign the top portion to fit the raspberry pi into and then created a slim MySQL backend with PHP and node.js.
I Needed some way to show the projector @ NESIT so I built this using some scrap material I found in the space. I had some conduit that had a threaded screw hole on one end. I used that and some washers to hang it from a hole in the concrete ceiling.