- Massive Skype Zero-Day Enables Remote Crashes
- Petya Or Not? Global Ransomware Outbreak Hits Europe's Industrial Sector, Thousands More
- No-Name Security Incidents Caused as Many Tears as WannaCry, Pros Say
- Complex Petya-Like Ransomware Outbreak Worse than WannaCry
- Google Hit With $2.7 Billion Antitrust Fine
- WannaCry Blame Game: Why Delayed Patching is Not the Problem
- Second Global Ransomware Outbreak Under Way
- Major Hole Plugged in Secure File Transfer Tool
- EternalBlue analysis
- MS17-010 update
Work in Progress, will update asap….
Using parts made from a Makerbot Replicator 2X 3D printer, some square metal rods, and a series of 5 peristaltic pumps. The project was based off a project called Bar Mixvah. The problem with the orginal is that you had to use a sluggish MongoDB database and a laptop in order to get it up and running. I wanted something that was self contained. Using an old Raspberry Pi with 256mb ram, I worked with a few guys from NESIT to redesign the top portion to fit the raspberry pi into and then created a slim MySQL backend with PHP and node.js.
I Needed some way to show the projector @ NESIT so I built this using some scrap material I found in the space. I had some conduit that had a threaded screw hole on one end. I used that and some washers to hang it from a hole in the concrete ceiling.