- Russian-Speaking APT Engaged in G20 Themed Attack
- 50% of Ex-Employees Can Still Access Corporate Apps
- Vendor Exposes Backup of Chicago Voter Roll via AWS Bucket
- ShieldFS Hits 'Rewind' on Ransomware
- 14 Social Media-Savvy CISOs to Follow on Twitter
- It’s Not Exactly Open Season on the iOS Secure Enclave
- Threatpost News Wrap, August 18, 2017
- Hacker Publishes iOS Secure Enclave Firmware Decryption Key
- EternalBlue analysis
- MS17-010 update
Work in Progress, will update asap….
Using parts made from a Makerbot Replicator 2X 3D printer, some square metal rods, and a series of 5 peristaltic pumps. The project was based off a project called Bar Mixvah. The problem with the orginal is that you had to use a sluggish MongoDB database and a laptop in order to get it up and running. I wanted something that was self contained. Using an old Raspberry Pi with 256mb ram, I worked with a few guys from NESIT to redesign the top portion to fit the raspberry pi into and then created a slim MySQL backend with PHP and node.js.
I Needed some way to show the projector @ NESIT so I built this using some scrap material I found in the space. I had some conduit that had a threaded screw hole on one end. I used that and some washers to hang it from a hole in the concrete ceiling.