Got my new RPi3 today , I was able to get it ordered early Monday morning by poking around Element14’s website. Even though they didn’t have it posted they did an available part number, 77Y6520, so I used that to place an order and I got notified on Tuesday that it was sent 🙂 The CPU is a little beefier and its 64bit and the board now has wifi and bluetooth onboard. So I’ll probably implement some bluetooth geo-fencing with IFTTT in my home automation project.
- SEC Says Intruders May Have Accessed Insider Data for Illegal Trading
- CCleaner Malware Targeted Tech Giants Cisco, Google, Microsoft
- Iranian APT33 Targets US Firms with Destructive Malware
- Joomla Patches Eight-Year-Old LDAP Injection Vulnerability
- Why Size Doesn't Matter in DDoS Attacks
- SMBs Paid $301 Million to Ransomware Attackers
- What Triggers HTTPS Chrome Browser Warnings?
- Malware Steals Data From Air-Gapped Network via Security Cameras
- DigitalOcean using same common password for 1-Clicks running MySQL
- EternalBlue analysis