This is based off a webpage i found around 2003-ish that had pseudo nutritional facts of the server specs. Only problem is I had just the html output saved. So I finally got around to doing the backend code to give realtime outputs of hdd space,memory,network stats,users,& uptime. Tested on a Rapsberry Pi running Raspian. The code is ugly nd was quickly done so there may be some inherent security issues in the code so dont put on a production server facing the web without testing. Result may vary on your system due to system calls, adjust accordingly.
- SEC Says Intruders May Have Accessed Insider Data for Illegal Trading
- CCleaner Malware Targeted Tech Giants Cisco, Google, Microsoft
- Iranian APT33 Targets US Firms with Destructive Malware
- Joomla Patches Eight-Year-Old LDAP Injection Vulnerability
- Why Size Doesn't Matter in DDoS Attacks
- SMBs Paid $301 Million to Ransomware Attackers
- What Triggers HTTPS Chrome Browser Warnings?
- Malware Steals Data From Air-Gapped Network via Security Cameras
- DigitalOcean using same common password for 1-Clicks running MySQL
- EternalBlue analysis