So I received an official 7″ touch display for xmas. Even though it’s $60, it brings my total cost over 200$ for the project. But I thought it would be an awesome addition to the project because you don’t have to whip out your phone just to control everything. I’s a pretty sweet 800 x 480 10 point capacitive touchscreen display all you need to do is connect the DSI ribbon cable and feed ground/5v from the Pi’s GPIO pins. Im thinking starting the browser in kiosk mode should suffice once I finish the node.js interface. The only issue I havent resolved was to power down the screen fully when the Pi shutdowns. If anyone knows how to let me know.
- SEC Says Intruders May Have Accessed Insider Data for Illegal Trading
- CCleaner Malware Targeted Tech Giants Cisco, Google, Microsoft
- Iranian APT33 Targets US Firms with Destructive Malware
- Joomla Patches Eight-Year-Old LDAP Injection Vulnerability
- Why Size Doesn't Matter in DDoS Attacks
- SMBs Paid $301 Million to Ransomware Attackers
- What Triggers HTTPS Chrome Browser Warnings?
- Malware Steals Data From Air-Gapped Network via Security Cameras
- DigitalOcean using same common password for 1-Clicks running MySQL
- EternalBlue analysis