A new heap memory corruption (Out-of-Bounds Read) that affects Microsoft Office Excel 2007,2010,2013 and 2016. This vulnerability could allow remote code execution if a user opens a specially crafted Microsoft Office Excel file (.xlsm).
Advisory & POC
- SEC Says Intruders May Have Accessed Insider Data for Illegal Trading
- CCleaner Malware Targeted Tech Giants Cisco, Google, Microsoft
- Iranian APT33 Targets US Firms with Destructive Malware
- Joomla Patches Eight-Year-Old LDAP Injection Vulnerability
- Why Size Doesn't Matter in DDoS Attacks
- SMBs Paid $301 Million to Ransomware Attackers
- What Triggers HTTPS Chrome Browser Warnings?
- Malware Steals Data From Air-Gapped Network via Security Cameras
- DigitalOcean using same common password for 1-Clicks running MySQL
- EternalBlue analysis