Restless learner, multi-certified Cyber Security Consultant with some 20 years experience in the IT/InfoSec market. Providing leadership and expertise in the governance of security management frameworks to support global Fortune 100 IT organizations, and network centers, including: Government, Municipalities, Transportation and Railway, SCADA, Medical, FINRA, and more both stateside and abroad at *Redacted*
- Red Team Consultant - FireEye/Mandiant/Google
- - Red team/Assumed Breach/Ransomware/Phishing
- Senior Security Consultant - Spirent Communications
- - Network penetration testing.
- OWASP Hartford
- - Chapter Co-Leader
- - Co-Founder
- CyberSec Education Inc.
- - Board Member 501(c)(3)
- Co-Founder R00tGlobal
- - Local CT tech group
- Co-Founder NESIT
- - Hackerspace, in Meriden, CT, a federally recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- Co-Founder - BHaF Security
- - Red team/network penetration testing.
- Ex Blackhat
- - Red team/network penetration testing for hire
- Red Teaming, Purple Teaming, Vulnerability Management, DAST, Vulnerability Validation Compliance Audits, Penetration Testing, Configuration Assessment, Web Application Security, Password Auditing, Managing Phishing Exposure, Virtualization Security, Mobile Risk Management, Compromised User Credentials, PCI, HIPAA/HITECH, NERC, FISMA, USGCB, FDCC, NIST/SCAP, SANS Top 20, SOX, CIS
- Panelist DEFCON 23 - 2015
Speaker Defcon 26 - 2018
- Speaker HushCon East - 2018
- Founder/Speaker BsidesCT - 2011-Present
- Former Contributor to Metasploit
- Offensive Security Certified Professional
(OSCP) License#: OS-101-04776
(CRT & CPSA) Credential ID 74305178
- Time Magazine Person of the Year 2006
- Proficient in embedded software and design, and programming languages:
MASM, Ruby, Perl
Python, PHP, C, C++